Welcome to Zambian Flashlight

WELCOME TO ZAMBIAN FLASH LIGHT


Tuesday 28 August 2018

CHAINS OF PAIN POETRY- BY YONDER_POET


Standing in the rain
Feeling nothing but pain
Blood down my cheeks
Sweat in my veins
And tears running down my poles
I am subjected to mental kind of pain
A thorn in my flesh
A bullet in my head
And a knife cutting my veins
I now endure physical pain
With no gain
In my hands
I can never make amends
Because am bound to these chains of pain
They hold me down to the ground
I cry for help
But am just too silent
To be heard
The bugs fill my mouth with sand
The worms knock me down when I stand
The dogs shit on my head
As mice feast on my brains
The ants toss me around
Because I have been condemned to be subject of pain
I want to break free of these chains
I want to be me again
I want make my dreams come true
Because I believe that all my plans will be accomplished
But I guess all this is but a dream
Because I can never break these chains of pain
Help me break these chains
I want to be me again......

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is somewhat better than I expected.very impressive. I told you poetry is sick..🤘🤘👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete

Love At First Sight Animation