Welcome to Zambian Flashlight

WELCOME TO ZAMBIAN FLASH LIGHT


Sunday 12 August 2018

Soulmate-Poetry

Baby when I first met you
I felt like I had known you before
Despite all the angelic chicks
Your Beauty was comely, allure or let me say Charming
I still Remember it was September
It only took a moment when I looked into your eyes
When I really gazed at you
Just in a break of an eye
I saw inside your soul
It suddenly took my breath
I was stuck in a gaze
Overwhelmed with amaze
Only for a moment
Looking in your eyes
I saw the solar rainbow of the Victoria falls
Caught up on lonely night
They is traffic of you, in my mind
Because I can't sleep
They say moments dies but memories lives on
Am looking through the window
On a darkest night
The thought of kissing you is stuck in my head
All I see is light
On a darkest night
For they galaxies within you
And stardust dances in your soul
Stars lives in you
Hoping to see you again..................................................








-Earth Shaker Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love At First Sight Animation