Welcome to Zambian Flashlight

WELCOME TO ZAMBIAN FLASH LIGHT


Monday 4 February 2019

Earth Shaker Plus- Change and heal ^/ spoken word

Dear heavenly Father
Its hard to pray because I need you to change, heal and use me
Don't be angry on my mistakes
For I know that it  is my sins you hurt and not me
So wash me in your blood and save me
Let your mercy rescue me from the dead
For in the world of the dead you are not remembered
I wanna live for your glory, and woship you
Don't let this thorn in my fresh kill me
Because everyday I feel as if am going sixth under
So every night my bed is damp from my weeping
My pillow is soaked with tears
You are the same today and forever more
Show yourself that you are God.
And let my enemies know the bitter
Shame of defeat
Wipe away my sins with your loving mercy
We cry to you
He Who said you will never live us no forsake us
So let your words be honoured
For your strength is made perfect in our weakness
We wait on you tho the pain inside us can't wait
Hope am not talking to myself
If the devil only comes steal,destroy and kill
You have come so that we may have life
So kuleni and I will be small
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love At First Sight Animation