Welcome to Zambian Flashlight

WELCOME TO ZAMBIAN FLASH LIGHT


Friday 5 April 2019

Fight with me or Fight me - Earth Shaker Plus---Poem








They believed i was in the darkness
The demons also made me feel the valley of darkness
I use to fight you and the suicidal thoughts
They believed i was dead
So i started looking at myself as dead
Because in my mind i was good as dead.
But the voice inside me use to tell me that a living dog is better than dead lion.
Yes am in a nightmare
Which i will never even wake up
But no one was put in the right position
To make the right Choice
Am trying to live my life with a purpose
And it is true am dying but tomorrow is not a promise for you or for me
When the fear of death starts trying to consumer
It helps me to think deeper and take control of what matters the most
If you want you can also fight me or fight with me
Because am bigger than the killer.
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love At First Sight Animation